- Instructor: Alex Najarian
- Difficulty level: Open, beginners and advanced all welcome
- Body focus: Full Body, Lower Body
- How to prepare
- Wear sneakers, and clear a space around you big enough for burpees and jumping jacks.
- Exercise mat, towel and water
- Class duration
- Workout structure
- You’ll warm up your full body with dynamic stretching and a plank to activate your core. Alex will lead you into a series of jumping jacks and bodyweight squats in order to increase your heart rate. You’ll keep your heart rate up in the fat burning zone with an EMOM workout. At the end, you’ll cool down with deep breathing and stretching.
- Class description
- Great for strength training, these lower-body exercises are perfect for avid runners and beginners alike. With a cardio focus, this HIIT class engages the full body while keeping your heart rate elevated.
Create an account to gain access to thousands of live and on-demand workouts from top-rated studios around the world. Try everything from yoga to strength training to HIIT and more.
Access to a curated library of free on demand videos
Book classes with no subscription required – simply pay as you go
Livestream top-rated classes from around the world
Not ready to start today?
Get an inside look at the classes available in your neighborhood with our fitness city guide.